The Insole Court Book Club is a monthly book club that specifically explores a diverse ranges of authors, for those who wants to discover something new. The book club is a friendly and social club, where we can get together to discuss the book (even if you haven’t finished it, life is too short to read a book that you don’t enjoy!) have a cuppa in beautiful surroundings, and meet other readers.
PLEASE NOTE, the book club meetings are currently taking place online. If you have any questions, please do get in touch – email@example.com.
The book club takes places in the Reading Room of Insole Court, Cardiff, CF5 2LN. There is plenty of free parking on site, access for cars and pedestrians is on Fairwater Road. Further details can be found here.
Join us on the last Tuesday of every month, from 7 until 8.30/9pm.
The book club is open to anyone who is interested in getting involved and hosted by myself, Kelly. Anyone can read along and join in the conversation here on the blog, where I will post a summary after every book club meeting, so even if you can’t come to the meetings, you can still get involved.
If you would like to come along to the first session, please let me know:
- Tuesday 26th September – My Dark Vanessa by Kate Elizabeth Russell
- Tuesday 27th October – In Our Mad and Furious City by Guy Gunaratne
- Tuesday 24th November – Skint Estate by Cash Carraway
Tuesday 22nd December – Kim Jyoung, Born 1982 by Cho Nam-Joo
- Tuesday 26th January – American Dirt by Jeanine Cummins
- Tuesday 23rd February – Motherwell by Deborah Orr
- Tuesday 30th March – The Girl with the Louding Voice by Abi Dare
- Tuesday 27th April – Sway by Pragya Agarwal
If you have any trouble finding the book at all, please let me know and I will source one for you.
Lanny by Max Porter